DCA Corporate are business sales specialists
Having been owners of businesses and being experienced, independent, entrepreneurial advisors, we recognise the wholly committed level of personal service demanded by our clients.
That’s why we’re there for you, orchestrating the entire sale process, from the moment you appoint us until the deal is completed.
Our clients are the shareholders of privately owned companies. Over the past two decades our principals have undertaken more than 100 business sale assignments, having acted as advisers to UK sub £50 million enterprises across a broad spectrum of industry sectors. We have a proven track record and, given our focus and experience, have access to a wide range of potential trade, private equity and management buy in buyers.
Why should I choose DCA?
- We specialise in the sale of owner managed businesses and have empathy with owners having founded, grown and sold domestic and international companies
- We recognise the unique qualities of each business and customise our services to the individual requirements of every client
- We act only for sellers of businesses, offering a personal and confidential service where you deal solely with a principal and not a manager throughout the entire sale process
- We provide a timeframe on the 6 phase DCA Corporate approach to the sale process and work closely with the client to deliver the optimal result
- The same highest quality of research and service expertise is assured regardless of the size of the business
- A high success rate in selling businesses as we utilise our international network of contacts and our competitive fee structure is largely contingent upon completing the deal